How We Use Information We Collect
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our website and services relating to your employment or potential employment.
- To detect fraud or other types of wrongdoing.
- To monitor your use of our information and communication systems to ensure compliance with our IT policies.
- To ensure and enhance the security of our electronic systems, corporate network, Website and managed devices including preventing unauthorized access to our computer and electronic communications systems and preventing malicious software distribution, disaster recovery, business continuity, record keeping obligations and cyber security.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- Equal opportunities monitoring.
We may also use this personal information to operate, manage, and maintain our business, for our employment purposes, and to otherwise accomplish our business purposes and objectives including developing and improving our services and programs for our employees; conducting research, analytics, and data analysis; maintaining our facilities and infrastructure; undertaking quality and safety assurance measures; conducting risk and security controls and monitoring; detecting and preventing fraud; performing identity verification; performing accounting, audit, and other internal functions, such as internal investigations; complying with law, legal process, and internal policies; maintaining records; exercising and defending legal claims; and in connection with a corporate transaction, sale, or assignment of assets, merger, divestiture, or other changes of control or our financial status or any of related subsidiaries or affiliates.
We may share your personal information with our service providers for a business purpose, with third parties with whom you direct us to share your personal information, with other third parties such as consumer reporting agencies when we perform employee background screenings that are necessary for the role to be performed by the employee, or when disclosure of your personal information is required by local, state, or federal law. We do not sell personal information.
Effective Date: October 1, 2021
Last Updated: October 1, 2021